EMS Advanced Data Export is a collection of Delphi and Borland C ++ VCL components for storing data in various information formats. Using this component, you can allow your application users to save their data in various formats such as Word, Excel, Access, xml, pdf, txt, dbf, csv, rtf, odf, html and.. You no longer need to convert data formats yourself. You can easily determine the output data format with a single line of code and add the desired output to your program in a fraction of the time by providing a series of basic settings and configurations. One of the advantages of using such libraries is that you are comfortable with the idea that the library is bug-free, because the manufacturer is responsible for following up the problems of these components and libraries all the time. Therefore, whenever a new version of the library is published, you can use the new version in your program and benefit from its latest capabilities.
Features and characteristics of EMS Advanced Data Export:
- Export data to 17 popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, Open XML Format, Open Document Format (ODF), RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard
- Supports most Delphi versions
- Ability to export data in Unicode for data such as Persian language with the possibility of selecting different encodings (UTF-8, UTF-16 / UCS-2, UTF-32 / UCS-4, Latin1, Latin2, Latin5, Latin7 and… )
- Simple step-by-step wizards to quickly add output capabilities to the program
- Extensive settings for each of the supported formats
- 100% written with Delphi codes
- No need for side libraries
- Has a comprehensive guide as well as a library usage demo
- Have a powerful editor
- Multilingual software support
Programmers know better.