EMSDB Comparer for SQL Server is a great tool for comparing SQL Server databases and syncing their data. This program gives you the ability to accurately compare the databases you want and automatically create scripts for you to coordinate the databases and eliminate differences. The program is able to compare different database schemas and sync different tasks automatically using the console program.
Using the EMS DB Comparator for SQL Server, you can work with several other projects simultaneously, define various comparison parameters, print comparison reports, and modify created scripts. The user-friendly graphical interface of this software makes it easy to compare differences in different databases and will save you time and money.
Features and specifications of EMSDB Comparer for SQL Server:
- Compare and synchronize databases or sketches on different servers or on a local server
- Ability to compare all database objects (with the ability to select a number of them for comparison or general comparison)
- Visually show the difference between databases and detailed details and correction scripts for database coordination
- Ability to synchronize databases manually and step by step or automatically
- Ability to automatically generate reports and the ability to add custom reports
- Ability to work with multiple comparison projects simultaneously
- Extensive authority to compare and coordinate databases
- Built-in SQL script editor with highlight syntax
This version is cracked.