PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension or EMX for short is software for designing plastic injection molds. Using this program, users can design their desired plastic molds in a familiar two-dimensional environment. To take advantage of the 3D design, the program automatically generates and provides the 3D model of the template to you. The resulting 3D models are used in the mold production process to check the accuracy of the design, and these models are also used to produce detailed and detailed maps and BOMs. This software has provided all the necessary facilities for mold design to engineers.
Features of PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension:
- Ability to easily design two-dimensional templates and the possibility of customizing it
- Automatic assembly of components – easily put together
- Automatically add all holes, threads, and… to pages
- Build custom components, save and reuse them
- Automatic and simple layout for better display
- Increase productivity through automation functions
- Save template design time
- Ability to show standard and non-standard formatting components
- Complete catalog including DME, DMS, EOC, FUTABA (Misumi), HASCO, KLA, MEUSBURGER, PEDROTTI, RABOURDIN, STRACK, PROGRESSIVE, NATIONAL, PCS, LKM, etc.
Before you start PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension 9.0 M010 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Available in the Readme.txt file.
EMX – Expert Moldbase Extension
Download PTC Creo EMX 184.108.40.206 for Creo 8.0 x64
Download PTC Creo EMX 220.127.116.11 for Creo 7.0 x64
Download PTC Creo EMX 18.104.22.168 for Creo 4.0-6.0 x64
Download PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extentions (EMX) 11.0.2 for Creo 2.0-5.0 x64