EndNote is software for organizing and storing resources and documents used in the process of research and preparation of articles. This program allows you to search for articles and documents in various databases, and the user manages and organizes them after saving. Standard article publishing templates are available in various databases and journals on the Internet, which, in conjunction with Word software, make it easy to save the required format.
Features and specifications of EndNote software :
– Online search of sources and articles in different databases
– Ability to import and fully manage PDF files
– Reviewing resources for preparing a dissertation, article, book, and…
– Classify resources and information for faster access
– Easy and accurate search of research sources
– Ability to find the full text of articles
– Coordinating articles with different publishing standards
– Automatically add resources to the list of research articles with the possibility of selecting its format based on different standards
– Ability to classify and organize shapes, tables, and other graphic files
– Ability to share articles in different databases
EndNote for Windows system and hardware requirements
- Windows® XP SP3, Vista (32- / 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- / 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32- / 64-bit) & Windows 10 .
- Pentium 450-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- 180MB hard disk space available
- 256 MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive required for installation – not required for download installation.
- Internet connection required to register for online access, search online databases, find full text, and auto-update references.
- EndNote libraries are compatible across Macintosh and Windows platforms.
- EndNote is Unicode compliant.
- To use MSI installation, it is necessary to have the latest Windows Updates installed.
Word processor compatibility
- EndNote is compatible with the following word processing and text formats:
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2007, 2010 *, 2013 * (* 32 and 64 bit), Apache OpenOffice Writer 3.x, Partner Cite While You Write ™ integration with Wolfram Mathematica 8
EndNote for Mac OS X system and hardware requirements
- Macintosh: 10.6.x (Snow Leopard), 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks) & 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Hard disk with 400 MB available
- Minimum 256 MB of available RAM
- Internet connection required to register for EndNote Web and search online databases, find full text, and auto-update references.
- EndNote Web account included
- ** To update your Mac OS, go to “System Preferences / Software Update” or go to HTTP: //www.apple.com/support/downloads/.
Word processor compatibility
- EndNote X7 is compatible with the following word processors:
- Cite While You Write: Microsoft® Word® 2008 (SP1), 2011. Updates for these word processors can be found on the Microsoft Office update website.
- Partner CWYW Integration: Apple Pages ’09; Wolfram Mathematica 8
- Format Paper: Word processors that save .rtf files: Word Perfect – versions 11, 12, 13, 14, Apple iWork Pages – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, WordPad – for supported Windows versions, TextEdit – for supported Macintosh OSX versions, OpenOffice.org – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x, Nissus Writer – Macintosh OSX version, Mellel – versions 1, 2.x, Format Paper: Word processors that save .odt files: OpenOffice .org – versions 1, 2.x, 3.x
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location; Disconnect the software from the Internet while using it and also do not update it.
Download EndNote 20.2.1 Build 15749
Download EndNote X9.3.3 Build 13966 Fixed
Download EndNote X9.3.3 Build 13966 Crack Only
Download EndNote X9.3.3 Build 13966
Download End Note X9 Build 12062
Download End Note X8.1 Build 11010
Download End Note 20 Build 16480 macOS
Download End Note X9.3.3 macOS
Download End Note X9.3.1 Build 15142 macOS
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit