Engineering Equation Solver (EES) is a general program for solving nonlinear algebraic equations and differential and integral equations. Using this software, you can optimize your solutions, perform uncertainty analysis, obtain linear and nonlinear regressions, convert different units to each other, and…. The main feature of EES is its very accurate thermodynamic and conversion databases that can be used to solve different equations in different ways. This program has various functions and functions in the field of thermodynamics and heat transfer issues, which has made this program useful for mechanical engineers. Engineering Equation Solver stores thermodynamic properties and prevents repetition of manual problem solving.
Features and specifications of Engineering Equation Solver software:
- Compatible with all Windows family operating systems (xp, 7, 8, 10)
- Simultaneous solution of 6000 nonlinear equations in commercial version (32-bit professional version solves 12000, 64-bit version solves 24000 simultaneous equations)
- Enter the equations in the desired order
- Really high speed in calculations
- High accuracy in solving thermodynamic problems
- Convert units and automatically check the stability of computational units
- Ability to optimize univariate and multivariate
- Professional two-dimensional and three-dimensional drawing with automatic updates
- LaTeX output, PDF and print
- Input Output parameters graphically
- Ability to connect with Fortran, C, Python, Excel and MATLAB
- And …
Operates on all Microsoft Windows operating systems (XP, 7, 8, and 10)
See Also Altair HyperWorks Suite 2021.0 x64
After installation, copy and replace the crack and license files in the program installation location according to the required version.
If you have access to the full installation file of newer versions, it will be cracked.