API Data Book is the name of engineering and specialized software in the field of refinery thermodynamics. In fact, the software in front of you is the only product that has the official API standard. In fact, with the help of this software, you can easily read the standards, check the referenced methods, and perform your desired calculations accordingly and with the methods suggested by this program. In fact, this product is known as a complete and accurate source of technical information, standards in oil refining with constant updates.
One of the capabilities of using this software is its computational capabilities. In fact, if you need advanced computing, the API Data Book software will make your job much easier by providing its own computing solutions. Therefore, you will no longer need complex software for your simulation and calculations as in the past, and you can use this software quite efficiently.
Also, since the calculation, design, and operation of petroleum products are critical, you will need to be very careful in doing so. What makes this product known as a perfect software is the accuracy and comprehensiveness of its existing standards and methods. It should be noted that this software is used in the largest oil companies around the world.
Features and specifications of API Tech Data Book software:
- Benefit from the ability to predict properties
- Existence of characteristic feature section for different types of materials
- Calculate the critical temperature of natural gas, the actual steam pressure, distillation interactions
- Calculation of diffusion coefficient, coal temperature and liquid viscosity composition
- Use the calculator to perform and convert calculations
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
After running, select the I use a network license option.