EPLAN Harness proD is a modern software for documenting and 3D design of power cords, protective covers and their wiring. The strength of this product is in automating various operations, from importing the list of wires from the EPLAN platform to wiring cables and creating their documentation in this software can be done. The ability to use related mechanical information from MCAD systems and ECAD connection information means that the EPLAN Harness proD can potentially integrate with PDM environments. This allows wire bundle design to be possible even without access to a mechanical sample. In short, using this product continuously will reduce development time, increase productivity and product quality. Electrical engineers can use the capabilities of this product to advance the operation of handling wires, cables and protective covers and wiring faster.
Features and specifications of EPLAN Harness proD software:
- Easy classification of wires and placing in a protective cover in a three-dimensional space
- Automatic wiring of cables based on previously designed routes
- Use of control files to optimize the production phase
- Tracking of cable members including connectors, pins and…
- Transparent management of all project documents and information
- Extensive functions
- Automatic extraction of two-dimensional designs from three-dimensional diagrams
- List of user-defined materials, cable diagrams and time and cost spent, as well as weight calculation and…
- Compatibility with 3D data and communication interfaces for MCAD systems and common CAD formats
- Unique definition of standard components such as connectors, cables and…
- Integration with product development processes (PEP, PDM)
The activation guide in the Crack folder is in Chinese and has been translated with Google Translator.