Learn UX Design is an intuitive and easy-to-use course in web design and mobile applications. While developers are known for creating problematic and complex graphical interfaces for users, graphic designers are volunteering to design UX projects for developers, and if you’re wondering what to do now, do a little Google search soon.
You’ll get to topics like Fitts law and card sorting, and that’s something UX designers never use. These topics may be great for a simple application, but they do not lead you to create complex applications that are simple and beautiful.
It is very difficult to get the basic ideas of how to make the program usable. Principles are presented one after the other, and they are all among the most important things.
This course is suitable for people with different backgrounds:
- Developers: Some developers write a program that is difficult to use every time someone downloads it, and they often object to this problem to the developer.
- Graphic and UI Designers: For this category, UX is one of the most common skills they should add to their profession. Thousands of employers need and care about this skill.
And other people who more or less need to know how to successfully design a good user experience.
Features of Learn UX Design course:
- Learn the basics of design to improve the user experience
- A library of best practices (including dropdowns, input forms, lists & table, etc.)
- Common problems for practicality and how to correct them
- Research on user feedback and the applicability of research (when to ask, how to ask, and how to keep it simple while being effective).
- Standard business tools, schedules and workflows
Number of lessons: 31
Level of instruction: Basic to advanced
Instructor: Erik Kennedy
File format: mp4
Course Topics Learn UX Design:
I.INTRODUCTION (4 lectures)
II.THE FUNDAMENTALS OF INTERACTION DESIGN (8 lectures)
III.DESIGN PATTERNS & BEST PRACTICES (10 lectures)
IV.USER RESEARCH & TESTING (4 lectures)
V.COMMUNICATING DESIGN (5 lectures)
you will need to be proficient in software that can produce wireframes – and ideally prototypes
This course is suitable for complete UX beginners
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Section 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 1 GB
Download section 6 – 36 MB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit