- ES File Explorer File Manager is a file manager app for Android devices. It allows you to browse, manage, and share files on your device. ES File Explorer also includes a number of features, such as:
- File compression and decompression: ES File Explorer allows you to compress and decompress files.
- Root access: ES File Explorer allows you to access root-only files and folders.
- Cloud storage: ES File Explorer allows you to connect to cloud storage services, such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
- File sharing: ES File Explorer allows you to share files with other devices via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or NFC.
ES File Explorer File Manager is a great way to manage your files on your Android device. It is easy to use and it includes a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of ES File Explorer File Manager:
- Easy to use: ES File Explorer is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Powerful features: ESFile Explorer includes a variety of powerful features, such as root access and cloud storage support.
- Free: ES File Explorer is free to use.
- Can be slow: ES File Explorer can be slow at times, especially when browsing large files.
- Not available on all devices: ES File Explorer is not available on all devices.
- Can be buggy: ES File Explorer can be buggy at times.
Overall, ES File Explorer File Manager is a great file manager app for Android devices. It is easy to use and it includes a variety of powerful features. However, it can be slow at times and it is not available on all devices.
ES File Explorer File Manager , Using this software, you can manage files and programs on your phone. From this software, you can use it as a file manager, software manager, forced closing of a program, download manager and manager of a cloud file system including Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, Use Ubuntu One and… Also, this software works as FTP Client and LAN Samba client.
Features of ES File Explorer File Manager software:
– More than 300 million downloads worldwide
– Support for more than 30 different languages
– Performing various operations on files including Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark
– Categorizing, backing up, creating shortcuts and deleting software installed on the phone
– Remote management of the phone from the computer
– Working with ZIP and RAR files. Compressing and extracting them
– Internal player for viewing and playing all kinds of text, audio and video files
– Display photos and APK files as thumbnails
– Displaying texts and editing them
– Access PC via Wifi using SMB
– Ability to work as an FTP client with support for FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV protocols
– Manage files between devices via Bluetooth
– The possibility of Task Manager and closing programs by force
– Cleaning Cache (hidden memory) and managing Autostart programs at the beginning of turning on the phone
– Special facilities for browsing files in rooted phones
Changes in ESFile Explorer File Manager version 126.96.36.199 build 506:
* Crash fixed
*Analysis feature improvement
* Brand new homepage
*Fixed FTP client connection failure issue
Frequently asked questions about ESFile Explorer File Manager software:
– What is the reason for error -24?
The problem is with Google Play. To fix this problem, delete the data/data/com.estrongs.android.pop(for root) file.
– The reason for the Cannot write on ext-sdcard error in Android version 4.4?
The problem is a system limitation. Either root your phone or update to Android 5.
– The reason for closing on the HTC M8 5.0 phone?
System problem – Uninstall the updated Webview in App manager.
Tips for ESFile Explorer File Manager:
– This version does not have any ads.
Android 2.0 to 4.4
Transfer the downloaded apk file to your phone and install it.
6 + 2 MB
Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by admin