sgcWebSockets is a web technology that provides more than one transmission control protocol (TCP) for two-way communication channels. The WebSocket component API is standardized by the W3C, and the WebSocket protocol is standardized by the IETF as RFC 6455. WebSockets is designed to run on web browsers and servers but can be used by any server or server application.
The WebSocket protocol allows for greater interaction between the browser and the website, facilitating live content and creating real-time games. This is possible by providing a standard way for the server to send content to the browser without being requested by the client, allowing messages to be moved back and forth while the connection is open. In this way, the current two-way (two-way) conversation can be established between a browser and a server.
Features and capabilities of sgcWebSockets:
- Fully functional multifunctional WebSocket server according to RFC 6455
- Firemonkey support (Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android)
- Support for Lazarus / FreePascal, CBuilder, C # .NET via sgcWebSockets.dll
- Support for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer (including iPhone, iPad, and iPod)
- Support for binary and Unicode messages
- Message compression using PerMessage_Deflate
- Flash FallBack for web browsers without native WebSockets (such as Internet Explorer 6-9)
- The server component provides WebSocket and HTTP connection via the same port.
- Built-in protocol: JSON-RPC 2.0 (operational messages, PubSub, RPC, attributes, QoS, and more), data sets, binaries, WebRTC, and WAMP
- Support for SSL / TLS on server and client components
Delphi 7 – Delphi 102 Tokyo
Programmers know better.
Download sgcWebSockets Professional 2022.1 for D7-11 Alexandria Source
Download sgcWebSockets Professional 4.5.4 for D7-11 Alexandria Source
Download sgc WebSockets Enterprise 4.4.4 for D7-D10.4 Sydney Full Source
Download sgc WebSockets 4.2.5 For Delphi XE – 10.3 Rio
Download sgc WebSockets 4.2.3 For Delphi 10-10.3
Download Esegece sgcWebSockets_4.2.2
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit