ESF Database Migration Toolkit is a software for transferring data between different databases, using this program, you can transfer your desired data between different databases in three steps without writing any script. This tool dramatically reduces the effort, cost and risk of migrating to / from the following databases:
MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, InterSystems Caché, Teradata, Visual Foxpro, SQLite, FireBird, InterBase, Microsoft Access , Microsoft Excel, Paradox, Lotus, dBase, CSV / Text and transfer any type of ODBC DSN data source to the above databases.
No more hassle with cluttered SQL syntax, simply and accurately save a lot of time and money in just three steps. All tables, data, schemas (SQL 2000 and above, Oracle and PostfreSQL), LOB objects (large text / binary objects), primary and external keys, indexes, auto-increment values and any other type of data are transferred. While transferring data wherever necessary, the characters of different sets such as UTF8 or CP1250 and و are converted automatically and there is no need to worry. It is also possible to rename fields, types, nulls, decimal values and… while transferring data.
The ESF Database Migration Toolkit is ultimately a comprehensive and simple software solution for migrating your data to another database, which will certainly save a lot of time.
Features of ESF Database Migration Toolkit:
- More than 256 data migration methods in a single tool
- Get things done simply by step-by-step wizards
- Very high speed in data transfer (according to thousands of tests, this tool has the highest speed in this field)
- Comprehensive software, the ability to transfer data between any type of database
- High flexibility, ability to rename fields, tables, data types, field lengths, default values, and… while migrating data
- Unicode support and data transfer capability with a variety of character sets
In the Readme file in the Crack folder. Version 8 has a serial.