EUCALYPTUS OIL 15 USES FOR IT
Are you looking for an essential oil that helps in strengthening your immune system, protects you from various diseases, and saves you from respiratory diseases?
WE PRESENT TO YOU: EUCALYPTUS OIL!
This oil is considered to be one of the best essential oils for treating sore throat, cough, seasonal allergies and headaches. The benefits of this essential oil are due to its ability to stimulate immunity, protect antioxidants, and improve blood circulation in the body.
The researchers found that the “widespread antimicrobial effect” made the oil an attractive alternative to medication. This is why eucalyptus essential oil is commonly used in products to fight foreign pathogens and various types of infections.
So the next time you’re looking for a home remedy to relieve a cough, want to disinfect your home naturally, or if you want to prevent mice from entering your home, try using Eucalyptus oil (called eucalyptus in Lebanon, which is a misnomer). You will enjoy the benefits of this beneficial oil.
15 USES FOR EUCALYPTUS OIL
- Disinfecting your home:Add 20 drops to a spray bottle filled with water and use it to clean your roof, or sprinkle 5 drops to kill germs in the home.
- Stop mold growth:Add 5 drops of this oil to your vacuum cleaner or surface cleaner to prevent mold from growing in your home.
- Extermination of household mice:Add 20 drops to a spray bottle filled with water and spray it on areas such as small holes that are most exposed to mice. Only be careful if you have cats, as eucalyptus can harm them.
- Seasonal allergy improvement:Spread 5 drops of eucalyptus at home or at work, or put 2 to 3 drops daily on your temples and chest.
- Cough relief:Use a mixture of eucalyptus oil andmintOr put two to three drops of eucalyptus on your chest or the back of your neck.
- Sinus cleansing: PourA cup of boiling water in a bowl and add 1-2 drops of this eucalyptus essential oil. Then place the towel over your head and inhale the deep scent for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Reduce sore throat:Put 2-3 drops on your chest and throat or sprinkle 5 drops at home or at work.
- Ear pain relief:Apply 2-3 drops of this oil to your chest and neck or gently place one drop on the outside of the ear canal. Remember to dilute eucalyptus oil topically before using it. Do not apply it individually or directly.
- Strengthening the immune system:Make an oil with a mixture of eucalyptus, clove, lemon,Cinnamon and rosemary. You can also put 5 drops of eucalyptus oil at home or at work.
- Reducing skin irritation:Put 2-3 drops of this oil on a cotton ball and apply it on the desired area 2-3 times a day to solve the problem.
- Neutralize insect bites: Put 2-3 drops of it on a cotton swab and apply it to the place of the insect bite three times a day until it disappears.
- Energy boost:Spread 5 drops of this oil at home or at work, or put 2-3 drops on your temples and neck to boost your energy.
- Reduce headache:Spread 5 drops of eucalyptus at home or at work, and inhale the oil directly from the bottle, or apply 2-3 drops topically to the temples and back of the neck.
- Muscular and muscle pain relief:Apply 2-3 drops of eucalyptus topically to the desired area. To cover a larger surface, dilute the eucalyptus with ½ teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Fight bad breath:Use it as a natural mouthwash by adding 1-2 drops of eucalyptus oil to the water and then gargling. Just be careful not to swallow it.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF EUCALYPTUS OIL:
eucalyptus oilNot safe for indoor use.This oil should only be used aromatically or topically.If you are using eucalyptus for oral health purposes, avoid swallowing it, simply gargle and then discard it.
People with sensitive skin should dilute it with a carrier oil (such asCoconut oil or olive oil) before putting this oil on their skin. It is recommended to avoid using this essential oil on the face as it may be irritating.
There are examples of eucalyptus poisoning in children and young children. If you are using eucalyptus oil for babies, spread it at home or dilute it with a carrier oil before topical use.