ExamDiff Pro is a powerful yet intuitive tool for viewing files and directories for Windows. ExamDiff’s unique capabilities set it apart from other similar programs. If you are familiar with other similar tools, you will see that ExamDiff Pro offers a very efficient and user-friendly way to compare files and folders.
Features of ExamDiff:
- Compare text files, binaries and directories
- Perform different triple and merge
- Highlight syntax documents
- Fuzzy line matching
- Ability to detect transmitted text blocks
- Automatic directory synchronization
- Line Inspector panel for easy detection of differences in lines
- Ability to add synchronized points manually to compare text files
- Compare directly from Windows Explorer
- Allow file editing within the file comparison page
- Allow copying, renaming and deleting files or directories
- Save file differences to a standard Unix DIFF file or a dynamic HTML webpage
- Preview print reports
- Easy navigation through differences
- Advanced search features
- Drag and Drop support
- Advanced Ignore option for ignoring uppercase letters, hyphens, programming language comments, etc.
- Plugin support
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.