LizardTech product GeoExpress, recently known as Extensis, is a powerful software for managing digital images, displaying, extracting and compressing large bit / pixel map files. This software compresses large raster files with its own algorithms without losing their quality. Easily open raster files, including aerial maps, satellite maps, and در in the program, and finally compress them effectively. This program has done its best to ensure that compression does not affect the opening of maps and images with other geographical applications such as ArcGis, ERDAS, etc. Therefore, you can safely compress your digital images with this program and Open in other applications.
According to the manufacturer of the product, this program can reduce the size of imported images up to 5 times, which is a very significant amount. Using GeoExpress you can open all types of TIF, GeoTIFF, BIL, ERDAS, JPEG, JPEG 2000, Sun Raster, DOQs, MrSID and ID image formats. As soon as the images are opened, the information in their metatags is displayed based on their format. The graphical interface of this program is designed very simply and like other Windows programs, you can easily communicate with its environment.
Features and specifications of GeoExpress software:
- Save disk and memory space by 5x compression of images and maps
- Ability to improve and initialize images such as cropping, color balance, rotation and…
- Compile mosaic images
- Automatically adjusts color, contrast, gamma for a preview image or group of images
- Ability to crop images and receive output in various formats
- Ability to print the image with all the information in it
In the file in the Crack folder.