- Farming Simulator is a series of simulation video games developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Interactive. The games allow players to manage a farm, grow crops, and raise livestock.
- The first game in the series, Farming Simulator 2008, was released in 2008. The most recent game, Farming Simulator 22, was released in 2021.
- The games are available on a variety of platforms, including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- Farming Simulator is a popular franchise, with over 25 million copies sold worldwide.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Farming Simulator:
- Relaxing and immersive: Farming Simulator can be a relaxing and immersive experience.
- Variety of activities: There are a variety of activities to do in Farming Simulator, such as growing crops, raising livestock, and driving tractors.
- Realistic graphics: The graphics in Farming Simulator are realistic, making the experience feel authentic.
- Mod support: There is a large modding community for Farming Simulator, which allows players to add new content to the game.
- Can be repetitive: The gameplay in Farming Simulator can be repetitive at times.
- Can be slow: The game can be slow at times, especially on older computers.
- Can be expensive: The games in the Farming Simulator series can be expensive.
Overall, Farming Simulator is a great game for people who enjoy farming simulations. It is relaxing, immersive, and has a variety of activities to do. However, the gameplay can be repetitive at times and the games can be expensive.
FarmingSimulator 16 is a very fun game in the simulation style where you have to plant and harvest agricultural products and raise cows and sheep and after harvesting your products sell them in the store.
Features of Farming Simulator 16:
- Having excellent 3D graphics compared to its very small size and with very high details
- The ability to grow and harvest different types of crops and seeds, including corn, sugar, wheat, etc.
- Earn money by selling all kinds of grass or straw in the factory
- The presence of active and reliable brands in the field of industrial machinery production such as New Holland, Case IH, Ponsse, Lamborghini, Horsch, Krone, Amazone, MAN and…
- Spectacular design of cars, buildings and in-game objects
- The presence of various industrial machines such as tractors, trucks, etc.
- It has an Open World game environment
- Feeding different types of livestock to produce different foods, including cows for milk production and sheep for wool.
- Fun and attractive gameplay
- The possibility of selling cow’s milk, fodder and other products at the highest possible price
- Harvesting grasses and stacking straws to feed cows and livestock
- Professional simulation of agricultural industrial machinery
- Ability to play with friends in multiplayer using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection
Changes in the latest version of FarmingSimulator 16 188.8.131.52:
• stability bug fix
You can find the description of this program on Google Play Here view
Android 4.0.3 and up
- First, download and install the game installation file.
- Download the data file and unzip it. Copy com.giantssoftware.fs16 folder to Android/Obb.
- Run the game.
15 + 121 MB
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin