FinePrint is software to improve the document printing process and consequently save printer ink. This program is actually a virtual printer that is installed in Windows. Then you issue a print command from any program in the Windows environment. You will also see the name of this printer in the list of printers. Selecting it opens a program window and you can use it. In this first window, the print preview is displayed, which shows the changes live with any changes. The print preview is exactly what you would get when you print a document.
In this section, you can add blank pages to the desired sections or delete certain pages from the print and things like that. In addition, on the same page, you can reduce the quality to save printer ink, convert color text to black and white, and delete images to reduce consumption. After making the settings, you can send the result directly to the printer or save it in Tiff, jpeg, bmp and fp formats for future printing. Since this program is a simple virtual printer, you will not need a powerful computer to run it. This program can be installed on most systems and versions of Windows from xp and above.
Features of FinePrint:
- Live print preview (show instant changes applied on settings page)
- Possibility of smart saving on printer ink consumption (by deleting images and converting texts to black and white)
- Ability to put multiple pages on one page and print it
- Ability to place watermarks on printed documents (date, time, system variables or any other custom text)
- Ability to save the result in different formats tiff, jpeg, bmp and FP
- Ability to print on both sides of the paper
- Automatically determines the size of large pages for printing on smaller pages
- Adjust margins based on different units of measurement
- Possibility to consider a place for Shiraz
- Easy installation and operation on all versions of Windows
Use the serial in the text file to activate.