FIRST CONVAL integrates extensive computing capabilities for components and processes in engineering and industrial systems, based on tested methods such as DIN, VDI, VDMA EN / ISO and ISA. CONVAL ensures professional work and flexibility by avoiding all kinds of dependence on equipment manufacturers. The range of calculations available from control valves and valve elements through piping systems to heat exchangers, including the calculation of integrated properties (based on a database) and comprehensive databases for control valves, safety valves, materials, etc. The standard expands.
Features and characteristics of FIRST CONVAL software:
- Calculate CV value, total flow or up and down pressure
- Improved calculation method with respect to cylindrical output length
- Calculate energy balance (loss of power) and sound pressure level
- Calculation of internal diameter, differential pressure, volumetric flow and mass flow
- Calculate the differential pressure and output signal at the transmitter for each level
- Improved stress calculation (ASME 31.3 / AD 2000 / ISO 5167 etc.)
- Calculation of relative surface uncertainty in density dependence (eg to investigate the effect of ambient temperature on tanks with two liquids)
- Calculation for single-pipe systems characterized by a control valve as a function of closing time and valve characteristics
- Calculation of installed current characteristics with graphical optimization – including the effect of receivers, viscosity correction and low resistance structures
- Key Performance Index “Ri” (Reliability index) or (Reliability index). This base is a specialized system with alarms, warnings and detailed tips to improve overall reliability for liquid, gas and steam applications.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.