FlexGraphics is a set of components such as TCAD for VCL for creating vector graphics applications under Borland Delphi / C ++ Builder. Implementation of the library based on Windows GDI and support for the following graphic objects:
- Circle (oval)
- Text (including multiline text)
- Box or box (including round box)
- Bitmap image (WMF, BMP, ICO, JPG, JPEG, GIF, EMF)
Note that there is a tool for lines, polygons, polygon objects (holding down a modifier button allows you to convert lines to polyline or polygon lines, and vice versa)
Features and capabilities of FlexGraphics:
- Text format and binary
- Angular text support
- Flexible connection lines
- Object matching support
- Undo / redo support
- Support for group objects
- Support for rotating objects (90 degrees only)
- Page background and background image are fully supported.
- Multi-layer support (layers can be editable, readable and hidden)
- Various information (local and database) can be attached to documents
- Objects can be stored in the database for further design optimization purposes
- Full control of all objects at runtime, including the ability to access objects by ID and name
- Objects can copy, move, crop, or copy to Windows clipboard or other programs
- Two types of network are supported: fixed step network and precision network, which is very important in the design process. Network tariff
- A document may contain multiple diagrams that can pass through different objects belonging to different pages (diagrams).
- Objects and groups of objects have the following properties: ID, name, reference, label, layer, user field (stored in the document), etc. Depending on the object type
Programmers know better.