Quick PDF Library is a complete software for providing and providing PDF editing tools. If you needed a section to display, print, present, or separate in your software development, this tool will easily fill that section for you. There are over 900 predefined library functions in C, C ++, Objective C, Swift, Python, Delphi, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP and… in this software. The developer can use this tool at all levels to work with PDF files. This software has a powerful API to speed up your programming called PDF Viewer SDK.
PDF Viewer SDK is a Quick PDF Library plugin that lets you view PDF files in your software. This powerful development package is very simple and fast to implement in your software and allows you to display PDF files in your program without the need for special skills to work with them.
Features of Quick PDF Library:
- Create, present and print PDF files
- Secure, sign and protect PDF files
- Create, fill in and edit PDF forms
- Split, merge, add and combine PDF files
- Convert EMF to PDF
- Extract texts and photos from PDF files
- Work with PDF layers
- Add text, photos and barcodes to PDF
- Edit the initial specifications of the PDF file
Features of PDF Viewer SDK Plugin:
- Display PDF files in your application
- Search full text in PDF
- Zoom in, bookmark and segment pages
- High quality rendering
- Super fast PDF loading
- Full Unicode support
- ISO 32000 compliant (PDF version 1.7)
- Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Supports a variety of transparency, pattern and shadow
- Support for encryption patterns
Register the tools using the serial provided in the text file.
The PDF Viewer SDK plugin has not been updated since 2016 and appears to be integrated with the main tool.