Aspen Technology’s software suite is a unique, complete, and very powerful suite for designing and simulating processes and process units, and is the main software used by chemical and petrochemical engineers. This set includes various software, the most common and widely used of which are Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus software to design and simulate the steps and equipment required for various processes and Aspen Exchanger Design and Rating software or Aspen EDR – which is a complete and advanced alternative to Aspen software. HTFS and Aspen B-JAC – for the design of all types of heat exchangers.
Features and specifications of aspenONE collection :
– Professional design and simulation of various types of equipment for power plants, oil and gas tanks, and…
– Flexible and at the same time very precise design with a strong thermodynamic foundation
– Use of material properties packages to predict their physical, thermodynamic, and other properties
– Accurate and advanced design of pumps, reactors, converters, and…
– Simulation of various stages of a process such as reaction, separation, heating and… in full detail
– Existence of a large library in software
– Has the ability to code in some software such as Aspen Plus
This collection is presented in the form of three images, which include the following:
Aspen Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Aspen Process Manual and Aspen Process Tools
Tips for aspenONE software package :
– From the 2006 version until now, there was a crack for this set that did not enable all the features and modules of the new versions; However, the new license enables 90% of the total aspenONE suite and 100% of the current software suite.
– Complete Persian and video tutorials on the installation and activation of this collection are provided together with the package and separately.
A fairly complete set of HYSYS software video tutorials, as well as books and practical examples for this set, are provided separately.
– FlareNET software is in this collection.
: Supported OS
Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2
: Minimum requirements
Intel 1.00GHz or higher
40GB hard disk space
At least 2 GB RAM
: Recommended requirements
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00GHz or higher
Not less than 250 GB hard disk space
Not less than 4 GB of RAM
.Programs require about 5 GB a full installation Aspen Engineering
.Optional installation may take up to 10 GB of free space
.Additionally, programs create temporary files, which may have a role, depending on the programs
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
! If you get a license error message in the Environment Variables setting step, instead of the items listed in the help file, do the following:
Enter LSHOST in the Variable name field and your computer name in the Variable value field and delete the previously created value.
Versions 8.8.2, 9.1, 10.1, and 11.1 include an upgraded version of some of the software in the collection and do not include all software.
Version 12.0 installation tips :
- Perform the installation steps exactly in the order of the Readme file; The server must be installed and ready before installing the software.
- Use the cracked DLL file version 11 to install version 12.
- Installing and activating this program is very time-consuming, so do it at the right time.
- If the installation screen remains stationary (more than a few minutes), a window will open behind the installation window that can be viewed by dragging the installation window; Just ok it to continue the installation.
AspenTech aspenONE Engineering Suite 12.1
Supported Architectures: x64
Microsoft has dropped extended support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. As a result, these platforms are no longer supported in any AspenTech releases.
AspenTech aspenONE Engineering Suite 11.0
AspenTech aspenONE Engineering Suite 11.1
AspenTech aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain Standard Suite 11.0
Supported Architectures: x64
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, 2016
aspenONE Engineering 10
aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain 10
aspenONE Asset Performance Management 10
Aspen Technology aspenONE 10.1 EDR Economics Operator Training
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10
Aspen Technology aspenONE 9.0
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Part 3 – 2 GB
Download Part 4 – 2 GB
Download Part 5 – 2 GB
Download Part 6 – 2 GB
Download Part 7 – 2 GB
Download Part 8 – 2 GB
Download Part 9 – 2 GB
Download Part 10 – 775 MB
Aspen Technology aspenONE 9.1
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Aspen Engineering 8.8
Aspen Manufacturing and Supply Chain 8.8
Aspen Process Manual and Aspen Process Tools 8.8
Aspen Engineering 8.8.2
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Part 3 – 1 GB
Download Part 4 – 62 MB
Download crack and installation guide
Download Aspen HYSYS Video Tutorials
Download books and practical examples
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit