Blue Iris is a professional surveillance software that allows you to view and record up to 64 cameras (including IP cameras, web cameras and DVR / CCT based cameras) simultaneously. It supports H.264 codec and many other brands such as TP-LINK, Siemens , Cisco, Canon, Bosh, Logitech, Sony, Toshiba, etc. and has special features such as scheduled recording, motion detection and voice Advanced with the ability to send notifications via email, message or phone.
Other unique features of this software include built-in Web Server. With the help of this feature, you can access this software from anywhere in the world. Web Server is compatible with desktops and mobiles, has an authentication mechanism to gain access, and adapts to IP changes. This software also has a mobile application that allows you to manage and access many features of software installed on Windows (even several different Windows).
Features of Blue Iris:
- Supports a wide range of cameras and brands
- Has an internal web server to access the software from anywhere in the world
- Ability to manage the software through a special mobile application
- Professionally detect movements and audio changes and start recording
- Ability to send notifications to user emails or make phone calls
- And …
Minimum System Requirements
- a Pentium dual-core or 2GHz processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Windows 7 OS
- at least one USB / Network IP camera
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.