Free conversion of video formats to each other with high speed and quality is the main feature of Freemake Video Converter software. The features of this converter are very diverse and complete and it is well able to compete with all types of commercial models. Of course, this software has shown its power in new versions by adding new features in commercial mode and has a high ability to perform various operations on multimedia files.
Features of Freemake Video Converter:
– Very beautiful and user-friendly user interface
– High conversion speed with support for CUDA and DXVA technologies
– Support for more than 200 different multimedia formats ( complete list )
– Support for a variety of digital devices such as phones, tablets, multimedia players, and…
– Has dedicated profiles for digital tools
– Ability to get direct output for HTML5
– Ability to cut, paste, rotate and perform various operations on input files
– Ability to create animated and video albums of images
– Convert movies to Blu-ray format and burn it to Blu-ray disc
– Has a software add-on for Firefox and Chrome browsers
– Ability to add subtitles to movies
– Build menu for DVD movie
The set of changes made in this software can be seen here.
System requirements Freemake Video Converter
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Freemake Video Converter Images
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.