The main feature of Freemake Video Converter software is the free conversion of video formats to each other with high speed and quality. The features of this converter are very diverse and complete, and it has the ability to compete with all kinds of commercial devices. Of course, this software has shown its strength in new versions by adding new features in commercial mode and has a high ability to perform various operations on multimedia files.
Features and Specification of the Freemake Video Converter program:
– Very beautiful and user-friendly user interface
– High speed of conversion operation with the support of CUDA and DXVA technologies
– Support for more than 200 different multimedia formats ( full list )
– Support for all types of digital devices such as phones, tablets, multimedia players, etc.
– Has dedicated profiles for digital tools
– Ability to get direct output for HTML5
– Ability to cut, paste, rotate, and various operations on input files
– The ability to create animated albums and videos from images
– Convert movies to Blu-ray format and burn it on Blu-ray disc
– Has a software extension for Firefox and Chrome browsers
– Ability to add subtitles to videos
– Creating a menu for DVD movies
The set of changes made in this software can be seen here.
Freemake Video Converter system requirements
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Screenshots of Freemake Video Converter
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.