Among the most important topics of this course are optimal programming, improving the performance of the rendering process, fast uploading of files and images using CDN, loading the required resources in a multifaceted manner, and simultaneously with Webpack and…
In this training course, you will get acquainted with the errors and incorrect design and programming procedures that lead to slowing down the application and its performance, and you will learn various techniques to prevent them.
- Identify and troubleshoot applications and find reasons for their low speed
- Golden Rules Improve the performance and speed of web applications
- Different file compression methods and code
- Parsing Times Process Time Reduction Techniques (Parsing Times)
- Comparing different methods of object-oriented programming and examining them in terms of performance
- Optimize the process of downloading and uploading files and website images
- Work with CDN to load files from several different sources
- Familiarity with Lizzie loading technique and its implementation methods
Publisher: Front & Masters
Instructor: Steve Kinney
Number of Courses: 53
Duration: 4 hours and 55 minutes
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.