Gaia GPS is a popular app among hikers, bikers, and other outdoor enthusiasts. It offers a number of features that make it a valuable tool for planning and executing outdoor adventures, including:
- Topographic maps: Gaia GPS provides users with high-quality topographic maps that show elevation, trails, roads, and other features.
- Trails: Gaia GPS has a database of over 100,000 trails, which users can use to plan their routes.
- Route planning: Gaia GPS allows users to plan routes by drawing them on the map.
- Navigation: Gaia GPS can be used to navigate along a route, and it provides users with turn-by-turn directions.
- Offline maps: Gaia GPS allows users to download maps for offline use.
- Waypoints: Gaia GPS allows users to create waypoints, which are points of interest that can be used to mark locations on the map.
- Geocaching: Gaia GPS supports geocaching, which is a type of outdoor treasure hunt.
Gaia GPS is a paid app, but there is also a free version that offers limited features. The paid version of Gaia GPS costs $29.99 per year.
Here are some of the pros and cons of GaiaGPS:
- High-quality topographic maps
- Large database of trails
- Detailed route planning
- Offline maps
- Geocaching support
- Paid app
- Can be complex to use
- Not as user-friendly as some other apps
Overall, Gaia GPS is a great navigation app for outdoor enthusiasts. It offers a number of features that make it a valuable tool for planning and executing outdoor adventures. However, it is a paid app and can be complex to use.
Explore the UK, Europe and the world with Gaia GPS.
Gaia GPS includes the best maps and tools for exploring when you’re walking, roaming, traveling, cycling, driving or sightseeing and don’t have internet access.
Features of Gaia GPS: Topo Maps and Trails:
- Download detailed maps, road and aerial maps using the latest OpenStreetMap data.
- Unlimited downloads for offline use – no extra charges
- Use Gaia everywhere – iPhone, iPad, iPod and online at cloud.gaiagps.com
- Sync routes, photos, maps and waypoints to all your devices.
- Share the links via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, SMS and more to enter directions and photos.
- Back up your data effortlessly.
- Download Multi-Layer Maps – Matte and blend a large number of layers in one step.
- Use street and aerial maps without the MapBox site, which has the best and most up-to-date maps available.
- Record routes and marked points and take geotagged photos2.
- RadarNexrad Display route data and waypoints on a map on the TrailBehind radar site.
- Search for marked points near you and reports about the places.
- Import and export GPX/KML files through iTunes, Safari, Dropbox and email software.
- Order all aspects of Gaia, including units, coordinate types, color and sound, and more.
Tips for GaiaGPS: Topo Maps and Trails:
This app is incompatible with the following devices:
* Droid Razr Maxx
* HTC Wildfire
* Asus Transformer
Gaia GPS: Topo Maps and Trails 6.0.6 Latest Changes:
If you have a moment to leave us a review on Google Play, we really appreciate your support!
Also, please send us some feedback at [email protected]
* Fixed compass
* Fixed custom map sources
* Folders! You can now organize your tracks, waypoints and maps into folders to let you easily manage all of your data.
* Added Timeline view. Lets you view all of your data in a chronological view
See full information about GaiaGPS here.
Android 4.0 and above
It can be installed on previous versions without any problems.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin