GameMaker Studio (formerly called Animo or Game Maker) is a powerful game creation system that allows you to create cross-platform video games and multiple styles. GameMaker Studio is a simple game development software that allows novice programmers to build games without much programming knowledge.
This software allows you to create comprehensive games using the drag and drop operations and script language that can be used to develop interactive and advanced games. GameMaker Studio 2 includes all the features you need to finish the game concept. GameMaker is the ultimate 2D development environment that runs most games that use 2D graphics.
But it also greatly limits the possibility of using 3D graphics. This software allows unlimited access to all features and resources. So you can create cross-platform games for Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android, HTML5, PlayStation, Xbox, and so on.
Features and Features of GameMaker Studio software :
- Allows you to export your game directly
- Develop a visual “drag and drop”
- Extension support and texture management
- Programming language for professionals
- Advanced physics engine and advanced shaders
- Supports Windows, MAC OS, Linux, and so on
- Timely editing and animation support
- Advertising, analysis, and user interaction
- Unlimited resources and resource control
Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
2 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
1024 x 768 display
3 GB free hard disk space
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.