Gemcom Whittle is a collection of mining optimization and strategic mining planning products developed by Jeff Whittle since 1984. When mining companies need to assess the financial capability and optimal mining strategy for deposits, they shift to the leading mining strategic planning industry. Whittle provides reliable results and is used in feasibility, mine life timing and mine reassessment throughout the production phase.
Features and specifications of Gemcom Whittle software:
- Essential capabilities for hole optimization and timing criteria
- Unique ability to organize multiple analytics within a single project
- Connection of 30 elements that can be used to model physical, economic and environmental factors.
- Easy-to-use charts and extensive sensitivity and risk analysis templates
- Extend the capabilities of the Milawa algorithm to support up to 50 pressures during scheduling
- Supports multiple mining schedules
- Simultaneous optimization is the latest development in strategic mining planning that optimizes mines in one step.
- Combining planning materials into the final product or the process of input restrictions
- Supports multiple methods to calculate block value and revenue
- Output formats for use with MineMaps Express
- Advanced analysis module that allows Whittle to perform complex analysis. This is very useful for designers who are interested in the sensitivity of extensive testing and risk analysis.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.