Gemvision Matrix is a different and practical software for jewelry design. Today, computers have penetrated in all aspects of life and in various industries. In the jewelry and precious stones industry, computer technologies have come to the aid of users and have facilitated many work processes. One of the main parts in the jewelry industry is product design.
In this industry, the beauty and variety of design is the first word. On the other hand, designing jewelry and precious stones in a physical way is costly and error-prone. Isn’t it better to design our mental idea in the computer first and then move on to its physical design after being liked? Your answer is definitely yes. Gemvision Matrix is a software marketed for this purpose.
This program allows you to design jewelry in a beautiful and orderly environment. Evaluate them from different angles. Get a fully 3D and rendered tangible output. All these matters will improve your work processes and you can give your business a new boost without any additional costs.
In addition to designing, this program also performs interesting calculations and provides you with detailed reports. For example, you can calculate the weight of the gem and the metal used. Calculate the dimensions and volume of different parts. The program uses the powerful V-Ray engine for rendering, which is widely used in Google SketchUp and several other 3D software. At the same time, a library of various items is embedded in the program, which are presented in order to speed up the design process.
Gemvision Matrix required system
Gemvision Matrix Compatibility:
– Minimum: Intel i5 Quad Core 2GHz or higher
– Recommended: Intel i7 Quad Core, 2GHz or higher (Preferred for increased performance in rendering)
– Intel Xeon Series processors are not recommended.
Matrix is a very processor intensive program, so getting a fast processor is the best way to increase your performance. We do not recommend the i3 chipset for Matrix as they are only dual-core entry level processors in the ‘i series’, and are meant more for low-power mobile platforms. While you can find a suitable computer with an i5 chip, if you plan on doing a lot of rendering, animations, or multi-tasking, the i7 would be a better option.
– Minimum: 4GB
– Recommended: 8GB – 12GB or more
Matrix is a 64bit program that can use as much memory as your computer has available. Generally 8gb is plenty for most designers, however, if you plan on using your computer for more than just Matrix, more memory would be helpful.
Graphics Card (GPU)
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX with minimum 1GB of Video RAM
– Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce 700 Series (GTX 750, 850, 950)
– Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce 900 Series (GTX 960, 970)
– NVIDIA Quadro GPUs not recommended supported
Gemvision only recommends the GeForce Series of NVIDIA Graphics cards. Visit NVIDIA’s website for detailed descriptions of the various models. Please contact Gemvision technical support if you have any questions.
– Supported Operating Systems for Matrix 8:
– (64-bit) Windows Vista
– (64-bit) Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate
– (64-bit) Windows 8/8.1 Standard, Pro, or Enterprise
– (64-bit) Windows 10
– Minimum: 250GB free main hard drive space
– Recommended: 250GB SSD with 1TB HDD
– Minimum: 1440 x 900
– Recommended: 1920 x 1080 or higher
Gemvision Matrix Pictures
Gemvision Matrix Installation guide
Install and use programs in order of folder numbers.
Gemvision Matrix download link
Last Updated on June 9, 2023 by admin