Geomagic Control X is a comprehensive metrology software platform that provides powerful industry tools in a simple work environment. Using Geomagic Control X, quality managers are able to work with ease of rotational, visual, comprehensive and traceable control, repeat rotation to measure quality. This report enables fast, accurate and analytical information to enable significant productivity and quality of achievements in each workflow. With a new user interface and innovative metrology tools, pre-programmed processes, etc., this software offers unparalleled ease of use and understanding for 3D inspection of the production workflow.
Features and specifications of Geomagic Control X software:
- Easy user interface designed for professionals
- Simultaneous inspection for ease of inspection and automation
- Supports all industry standard hardware devices and extensive file format support
- Integrated import of 3D CAD files including PMI data such as GD&T and geometry references for CATIA, NX, SOLIDWORKS and Creo Elements / Pro (Pro / ENGINEER)
- Explore duplicate processes with LiveInspect: Build duplicate and reliable inspection processes using LiveInspect. This program helps you plan inspection and reporting processes for CMM.
- Custom Reports and Flexibility Delivery: Defining reports in Geomagic is flexibility, custom communication.
- Multiple results for simultaneous segment analysis, multiple scenario setting, and multiple segment search enables you to more quickly compare, analyze, and understand the root causes of production issues.
Windows 7, 8
Hard Disk: 3GB
Display: OpenGL 3.0 or above, 32 bit true color required
Minimum resolution: 1280 x 960
2020 version: After installation, copy the patch file to the program installation location and run it as Run as adminstraotr.
The 2020 version was installed on April 25, 1400 in Windows 10, a 64-bit version, and was successfully activated, as shown in the image.