GeoStudio is a product suite for geotechnical modeling and a wide geographical environment and to meet all your modeling needs. The GeoStudio suite includes the following products:
SLOPE / W: Slope stability analysis
SEEP / W: Groundwater subsidence analysis
SIGMA / W: Deformation pressure analysis
QUAKE / W: Dynamic Earthquake Analysis
TEMP / W: Geothermal analysis
CTRAN / W: Solute transfer analysis
AIR / W: Airflow analysis
VADOSE / W: Analysis of fan area and soil cover
Features and capabilities of GeoStudio:
- CAD slope stability software to calculate ground and slope confidence coefficients. Effective analysis of simple and complex problems for slip surface shapes, water pore pressure conditions, soil properties, analysis method and loading conditions
- Groundwater analysis, problems of loss of excess water pore pressure in porous materials such as soil and rock.
- Performing stress analysis of deformation of soil structures using SIGMA / W
- Dynamic analysis of earthen structures to earthquakes or mechanical forces from an explosion or a sudden shock using the QUAKE / W tool
- Analysis of thermal changes in the ground due to environmental factors or construction facilities such as buildings or pipelines using TEMP / W
- l Modeling the movement of pollutants through porous materials such as soil and rock
- Analysis of groundwater and air interaction problems in soil and rock
- Analysis of flows from the environment, across the surface, from the unsaturated pro-area to the local groundwater
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
In the case of the 2018 version, some antiviruses may mistakenly detect cracked files as viruses if the files are clean; Therefore, in order to run the software, the program installation folder must be included in the list of antivirus exceptions.
Also, for full performance, the software should always run with Run as administrator.