GeoStru MDC is a software product for designing, analyzing reinforced concrete retaining walls. Geotechnical calculations have used the standard method of geotechnics to select users and perform the approvals prescribed by the standard selection. MDC is a simple software with amazing features such as: pre-design, easy management of GEO, STR, GLOBAL STABILITY combinations, automatic localization and import of seismic parameters, dynamicfield displacement analysis and 3D display.
Features and specifications of GeoStru MDC software:
- Reinforced concrete wall
- Gravity Wall
- Wall support in columns or small columns
- Stair wall at the top
- Forces on the wall: FX, FY, MZ at n points
- Layered area
- Sloping ground on the uphill and downhill side
- Water or limited layers of water
- Assistant editor with 3D display
- Global sustainability analysis using various methods such as: Fellenius, Bishop, Janbu, Bell, Sarma, Morgenstern & Price, DEM, Zeng Liang
- Three-dimensional view of stabilization and stratigraphy
- Optimization of reinforcement calculation algorithm for walls with stepped sections
- Integration in the force diagram
- Pressure chart correction, bearing capacity integration, calculation report
- Implementation of Hansen method to calculate bearing resistance
- Implement a new command for advanced management of wall outline coordinates
- Import files from static and dynamic exploration. Files can be entered into the workspace with direct commands or by simple drag-and-drop operations.
- Correction of drift increase diagram due to earthquake
- Use the load at different heights of the ground
See the Readme.txt file.