GhostDoc is a development for Visual Studio software that automatically provides comments to document XML files to document methods and properties based on their type, parameters, name, and other background information. Document generation is based on the implementation of classes and their interfaces (for example, the .NET Framework or your custom framework). This plugin uses documentation created by Microsoft or the framework builder for the base class or interface. With this program, you can reduce your coding time as well as your writing and typing time. It also makes your code look more professional.
Features of GhostDoc Plugin:
- Save time and money writing and typing
- Benefit from basic class documentation
- Documentation umbrellas
- Ability to preview XML comments
- Spell code checker
- Create a Help file
- Get your Help files and libraries
- Description of some APIs
- Has advanced configuration
- Existence of images in Help
- Ability to link to basic .NET classes.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.