Ginger is one of the best herbal remedies for colds , so spend the winter without it.
We have published many articles about the properties of ginger and there is no doubt that ginger is a unique medicinal plant, but if you are looking to strengthen the properties of this medicinal plant, you can combine it with other useful foods and use it as a healthy home remedy. do.
In this article, we are going to examine how to prepare a great drink with a combination of ginger, lemon and honey, which is used to treat severe sore throats and colds .
Preparation time: 5 minutes
This tea can help clear the sinuses. Ginger and honey together can relieve sore throat. If you feel cold, using this tea will be very useful. Well, now we have to see what we need to make this tea.
To prepare this tea, we will need the following:
- About an inch of fresh ginger root
- A tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- A tablespoon of natural honey
How to make this tea?
Grate the ginger in your teapot, bowl or dish. In most cases you may want to peel the ginger but there is no reason to do so. Use fresh ginger to do this.
Pour a cup of boiling water over the ginger and let it soak for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, take lemon juice and mix with honey. Strain the ginger. Add this ingredient to the combination of honey and lemon. If you like, you can add more lemon juice or honey to the dish.
If you want, you can also use the following:
- Add a little cinnamon or nutmeg or cardamom to the mixture. Do this in the final stages to give your tea a good taste.
- You can also use cinnamon stick.
- A little turmeric can give it a good taste. Of course, if you are allergic to these cases, it is better not to use it.
- If you do not like the taste of lemon, you can use orange juice to balance its taste.