PDFOne .NET is a versatile component for working with PDF files in .NET applications. Using this library, it is possible to create, edit, display, print, search, encrypt, decrypt, digitally sign, combine, separate, bookmark, take notes, watermark PDF files. PDFOne .NET is also capable of creating, editing, deleting and filling in fields in PDF forms. This library has an iJax component for displaying and printing pdf files on any new browser.
The PDFOne .NET code is written entirely in managed .net, which means that the coding type of this library is the same as the standard FCL .NET code. You do not need to install pdf reader software to use the capabilities of this library. PDFOne .NET can be used on C #, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and other .NET platforms. This component with hundreds of different functions and properties leaves the programmer free to do any kind of work on pdf files. In this library, we have tried to hide the complexities of the pdf format so that programmers can more easily communicate with pdf files in their programs and focus on their program instead of getting involved with pdf documents.
Features and specifications of PDFOne .NET component:
- Create pdf files completely from the base
- Read and edit pdf files
- Rendering images
- Ability to draw shapes and tables
- Add header and footer to documents
- Ability to add digital signatures to pdf files
- View and print pdf files in both Winform and Web forms
- Encryption and decryption of pdf documents
- Ability to add and edit bookmarks,
- Ability to add comments (notes), stamps, watermarks and…
- Search text pages
- Composition and division and pdf documents
Listed in the Readme.txt file.