GNS3 is software for complex network simulation. This design is without having dedicated network hardware such as routers and switches. This software can also be used to test features or check settings that must later be installed on real devices. Build, design and test your network in a risk-free virtual environment and access the largest network community to help. This software is used by many large companies including Exxon, Walmart, AT&T and NASA and is also one of the most popular software for preparing professional network certification exams.
Features of GNS3:
- Connect GNS to all real networks
- Test over 20 network vendors in a risk-free virtual environment
- Create dynamic network maps to troubleshoot and prove the concept of POC
- Test the network before building them to reduce the time required to operate and set up the network
- Customized topology and labs in GNS for network certification training
- Network simulation in real time for pre-deployment testing without the need for network hardware