GoodSync is a great software for synchronizing or syncing multiple folders together. It does not matter where the folders are, your folders are anywhere, on your personal system, on the FTP server, on other network computers, and S, GoodSync can easily synchronize all the changes and files of the desired locations.
For example, you can set each time you add a file to a folder on your system, delete a file from it, or any other changes, reflect these changes in another folder on your system or other places, some of which we have mentioned, and vice versa If there is a change in the destination folder, apply the same changes to the source folder.
In fact, what this program does is keep the contents of two or more folders exactly the same. If you make changes to any of the folders in this group, the changes will be reflected in the other folders.
One of the interesting features of this software is the possibility of synchronizing, for example, you can synchronize a folder located on computer A with another folder on computer B, but not directly, but as a chain, ie, for example, the folder of computer A Sync with a USB drive and synchronize USB content with computer B folder. GoodSync has a lot to say among its competitors, and it is one of those programs that you must test its performance once.
Features of GoodSync:
- Full synchronization of folders, subfolders, and files
- Automatically detects changes including created, deleted, and other similar files
- Ability to unilaterally sync, which is useful for backup purposes
- Ability to synchronize different locations
- High speed in synchronization operation, at the same time low memory consumption
- Sync folders on different servers and locations
- Possibility of advanced synchronization using filters (for example, based on volume, correction date, and other patterns)
- 64-bit version of the program available
- Ability to specify folders on disks and removable storage by volume name
- No need to monitor files
- Ability to compress files and folders while synchronizing them
- Ability to copy locked files
- Ability to define the copy speed of files and folders
GoodSync system requirements
Windows XP • Windows XP 64 bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.