GoodSync is an excellent software for synchronizing or syncing several folders together. It doesn’t matter where the folders are, your folders are anywhere, on your personal system, on the FTP server, on other network computers, etc., GoodSync can easily synchronize all the changes and files of the desired locations.
For example, you can set whenever you add a file to a certain folder in your system, delete a file from it, or make any other changes, these changes will be reflected in another folder in your system or in other places that we have mentioned, and vice versa. If a change is made in the destination folder, these changes will also be applied in the source folder.
In fact, what this program does is that it keeps the contents of two or more folders exactly the same. If you make changes in any folder of this group, these changes will be reflected in other folders.
One of the interesting features of this software is the possibility of chain syncing, for example, you can synchronize a folder located on computer A with another folder on computer B, but not directly, but in a chain way, that is, for example, the folder of computer A You sync with the USB drive and synchronize the contents of the USB with the computer folder B. GoodSync has a lot to say among its competitors, and it is one of those programs that you must test its performance once.
Features and features of the GoodSync program:
- Complete synchronization of folders, sub-folders and files
- Automatic detection of changes including files created, deleted and other similar things
- Possibility of one-way sync, which is useful for backup purposes
- The possibility of chain coordination of different places
- High speed in synchronization operations, at the same time low memory consumption
- Sync folders in different servers and locations
- The possibility of advanced synchronization using filters (for example, based on volume, modification date and other patterns)
- Availability of the 64-bit version of the program
- The ability to determine the folders in the disks and portable memories based on the volume name
- No need to monitor files
- The possibility of compressing files and folders while synchronizing them
- Ability to copy locked files
- Ability to define the speed of copying files and folders
- And …
GoodSync system requirements
Windows XP • Windows XP 64 bit • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.