Google Earth Pro software was originally created in 2001 as EarthViewer 3D by Keyhole, a CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) satellite service provider. The company was acquired by Google in 2004, and since then the software has been renamed to its current form. Google Earth Pro is software for receiving and viewing satellite images of the Earth; Using this program, you can see all parts of the globe with details such as elevations, roads, buildings, and so on. In new versions, the ability to view images of the moon and Mars has also been added to the software.
Features and specifications of Google Earth Pro software:
– Receive information about the roads and their status
– 3D view of mountains, forests, buildings, bridges, and
– Integration of Wikipedia encyclopedia with software and display of various types of information in different places
– Advanced search capability and find a specific location by entering latitude and longitude
– Having different types of information layers from different cultures, sports, medical and other places.
– Has four modes of surfing the earth, the constellations of the sky, the moon, and Mars
– Ability to view the seas and oceans underwater
– Ability to prepare videos from your tour
– Ability to simulate flight with F16 aircraft
– Determining the relatively accurate size of specific areas using measuring tools
– Ability to import GIS data types
Google Earth Pro Tips:
– Google Earth was initially offered in four versions: Pro, Plus, Free, and Enterprise, but after a while, the features of the Plus version were added to the free version and the number of copies reached three. The Enterprise version is for large organizations and has no application for the average user and no significant additional application for the relatively professional user. See a comparison of free and professional version features at the bottom of this page; Pro version 22.214.171.1249 is also available for free.
Google Earth Pro maps are not up-to-date in all parts of the world, the magnification is not equal in different parts, and in some places with new zoom, nothing new happens and only the image quality decreases.
Operating System: Windows XP and later
CPU: Pentium 3, 500Mhz
System Memory (RAM): 512MB
Hard Disk: 500MB free space
Network Speed: 128 Kbits / sec
Graphics Card: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 64MB of VRAM
Screen: 1024 × 768, “16-bit High Color” – DirectX 9 (to run in Direct X mode
Mail: Outlook 2007+ is required for email functionality
Operating System: Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
+ CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz + or AMD 2400xp
+ System Memory (RAM): 1GB
Hard Disk: 2GB + free space
Network Speed: 768 Kbits / sec
Graphics Card: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 256MB of VRAM
” Screen: 1280 × 1024,” 32-bit True Color
This software is free and has no restrictions.
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit