- Google Play Music was a music streaming service and digital distribution platform that was developed by Google. It was launched in 2011 and discontinued in 2020.
- Google Play Music allowed users to stream music from a library of over 40 million songs.
- Users could also purchase songs and albums from the Google PlayMusic store.
- Google Play Music was available on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, and smart speakers.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Google Play Music:
- Large library of music: Google PlayMusic had a large library of music, with over 40 million songs available.
- High-quality streaming: Google Play Music offered high-quality streaming, with both standard and high-definition options available.
- User-friendly interface: Google PlayMusic had a user-friendly interface that made it easy to find and play music.
- No longer available: Google Play Music is no longer available, as it was discontinued in 2020.
- Limited availability: Google Play Music was only available in a limited number of countries.
- In-app purchases: Google PlayMusic had in-app purchases for features such as ad-free listening and offline listening.
Overall, Google Play Music was a good option for music lovers who were looking for a large library of music with high-quality streaming. However, it is no longer available.
Google Play Music is a free music player for your Android device that lets you listen to whatever you want. You can quickly find radio stations based on songs, singers, or albums, or even by style, mood, etc. You can save your collection of songs in a space with a capacity of 50,000 songs and then listen to them through your Android device or the web.
Features and features of Google Play Music:
- Find everything you can listen to
- Ability to store up to 50,000 songs
- Smart suggestions based on your taste
- The ability to listen to music inside the Android device or through the web
Changes in the latest version:
* We’ve made it even easier to search for your favorite YouTube videos inside the Play Music app
Learn more about Google PlayMusic at Google Play page look.
Android 4.0 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error, delete the previous version and reinstall the new version.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin