Cross the language barrier to access science with Google Translate software. With this software, you can translate almost all the languages of the world. Conversion between all languages is possible. To use Google Translate, because Google’s translation service is online, you must be connected to the Internet.
Features and characteristics of Google Translate software:
– Text translation between 90 different languages
– You can speak naturally and Google will translate it.
– Your speech is translated. Text captured through your camera is identified (OCR) and translated. Your regular handwriting is identified and translated. Your typed texts are also easily translated.
– It is also possible to translate offline. For example, when you are traveling.
– Save your translations and access them from anywhere and on any device by logging in to your Google account.
– Translate your phone text messages