Graitec Advance is a collection of Graitec software used to design and manage a variety of complex buildings and structures. This collection includes Advance Workshop 2016 and Advance Design 2016 software. In Advance Workshop software, a new species management information system (MIS) has been designed that gives you full access and control over all stages of construction. Simplicity, inventory management, traceability, and digital computer control (CNC) processes create a profound compatibility between steelmakers and the software. The direct links of this software with Autodesk Advance Steel give users a reassurance. Using this software, you can easily design partial metal and steel manufacturing systems in three dimensions. You can also use Advance Design to complete a smart BIM workflow. New design tools for diaphragms and concrete gear design have been added.
Graitec Advance software features:
- Professional design of stone, metal, wood, concrete and structures
- Direct link to Autodesk software
- New MIS with new design tools
- Management and tracking of construction projects
- Create different designs for structures
- Download all parts.
- Unzip them.
- Open iso iso with PowerISO software .
- Install the program. Then install the License Server program from the LicenseServer folder.
- Move the common_files_x64 folder in the Patch folder to C: Program FilesCommon FilesGraitec.
- Move the common_files_x86 folder in the Patch folder to C: Program Files (x86) Common FilesGraitec.
- Move the LicenseServer folder in the Patch folder to C: Program Files (x86) GraitecLicense ServerBin.
- Run lmtools and configure the flexlm server with the grtclic2016.dat file.
- Open the Crack.reg file in the Patch folder. Select Yes and then OK.
- Run the program for the first time and select “I want to connect to My Company’s license server”.
- host: Downloadly
- port: 7621