SpreadNET is an advanced spreadsheet component for the Visual Studio environment. With this component, you can design spreadsheet applications on various desktop and web platforms in the shortest time. You can easily use the capabilities of this component in .NET, ASP.NET, WPF and the new WinRT platform. In addition to building spreadsheets, this product also has the ability to build grids, login forms, and information dashboards. You can easily manage the data, analyze and do financial calculations on it and finally display the result graphically and with different diagrams in the dashboard. You can use ready-made templates, chart and computing engine components, and the rich API of this component to build a variety of spreadsheet programs and information dashboards.
Like Excel, SpreadNET has the ability to sort data, filter, group, and display hierarchies and data flats. It is also possible to import and export data from Excel files, format and apply security rules. In the discussion of printing, this component puts the finishing touches and gives you various options for printing information. You can see the print preview; Customize print output; Output the information in PDF format and even with the printing API you can customize the code to change the printing function. This product supports more than 80 different types of charts and in a graphical environment you can select and adjust the graphic appearance of the desired chart. Computing Engine This component provides you with more than 300 different functions to perform various calculations.
Features and Features of Spread.NET:
- Build spreadsheets with the ability to group data, filter, sort, and more
- Has 80 graphic charts with the ability to customize its appearance in a graphical environment
- Powerful computing engine with 300 different computing functions
- Ability to build information dashboards
- Compatible with Excel and the ability to output in various formats
- Ability to print and customize the printing process
- Format the appearance of cells and change its color scheme
- Multi-language support
- Can be used in desktop and web applications
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.