Gray Technical Excel Draw is a powerful plugin for drawing and opening CAD files in Excel. Using this plugin, you can easily create different maps in Excel software, open, output and even view its 3D view in Excel. You can use different objects such as rectangles, lines, dots, curves, circles and text in your drawings. Using the features of Excel, you can connect these shapes together and finally save them in popular CAD formats. This plugin can save your drawings in various formats such as DXF, TXT, PNG, JPG, PDF, HTML and XLS and CSV.
One of the important advantages of this product is the ability to open and view 3D drawings and objects in it without AutoCAD software and only through a simple Excel environment. Many similar software do the same thing, but they definitely need to have AutoCAD installed. Excel Draw is the only commercial software that turns Excel software into a complete drawing environment without the need for AutoCAD. This plugin is fully integrated with the Excel software environment after installation, and like Excel, you can easily communicate with it. Since everyone is more or less familiar with Excel, this plugin is very interesting for beginner users who are not very familiar with AutoCAD.
Features of Gray Technical Excel Draw plugin:
- Convert Excel to a software for drawing and editing CAD drawings and drawings without the need for AutoCAD
- Ability to draw a variety of geometric shapes such as lines, rectangles, text objects, curves, circles and…
- Open and edit DXF files
- Manage, delete and update live objects
- Ability to rotate, move, and zoom drawings in a 3D environment
- Export the result of working with different formats DXF, PNG, PDF, TXT, HTML, JPG, XLS and CSV
In the cracked version it is included in the package. Just run it.
This version is installed on Windows 30 and Excel 2019, 64-bit version, on December 20, 1998, and – as shown in the picture – is complete.