guthrie Arcv2CAD is one of Gutrhie’s simple and efficient tools for converting SHP format to dwg and dxf formats. The shp format is one of the most popular information formats for GIS software. This format is called a shape that if you search the Internet, you can get a lot of maps with this format. What this little program does is convert this format to the formats used in drawing software such as AutoCAD. AutoCAD and other standard drawing software open files in dwg and dxf format. Arcv2CAD is used to open shape files in this program. This program does this with great accuracy and the final output opens without any flaws in the related software. You have different capabilities when converting.
Other Gutrhie tools including CAD2Shape, dwgConvert, ShxConvert and HPGL2CAD are also included in this package.
Features and specifications of guthrie Arcv2CAD:
- View the complete specifications of the file form, including the coordinates of the range x, y, z, others and the number of records in it
- Ability to change shape features before conversion, such as changing style, width and height, and…
- Maintain postal and elevation data in three dimensions on the Z axis
- Has a command line version for batch operations
- Completely independent and does not require ArcGis, ArcView, ArcMap and برنامه applications
- Ability to output the map guide
- Supports all 3D shapes
- Ability to import CSV and DBF data sources
- Ability to extrude two-dimensional shapes into three-dimensional objects
- Online guide
- Compatible with all gis software
- Support for the latest versions of AutoCAD
Most versions are enabled using Keygen.
This set was installed and successfully activated on Windows 10 64-bit on 1 Azar 97.