GX Works3 is the name of a programming software that is the product of the well-known company Mitsubishi Electric. The software in front of you is the completed version of the previous version of this software, ie number two. To use Mitsubishi brand PLCs, you need to use the company’s own software suite. The software provided by this company is each for a specific group of PLCs.
GX Works3 software, the latest generation of Mitsubishi software suite, is designed and developed to control the MELSEC iQ-R series. The use of programming tools and the use of PLCs significantly reduce the cost of developing and building circuits. With this software, you can design the circuits you need and then complete your circuit by connecting the PLC to the related hardware and get it to the execution stage.
Features and Features of GX Works3 Software:
- Despite the updated user interface design, it simplifies programming
- Equipped control system configuration
- In accordance with the international standard IEC 61131-3
- Use a library to access various components
- Benefit from ready-made modules to increase the speed and accuracy of your work
- Existence and benefit of direct parameters for all modules in this software
- Take advantage of the Drag and Drop feature
- Editing and changes in the written program are easily possible
- Multilingualism of this software
Use the serial in the Serial.txt file and install the program.