HandBrake is a video format converter software that can convert all types of video formats or DVD files to MP4 and MKV. The user interface of this software is quite simple and novice or professional users can quickly get used to it. You can drag and drop your DVD folder or video file into the software and then configure its settings. After selecting the title and output location of the file, you can also apply a variety of filters to the movie.
In addition to the ability to use the filter on videos, HandBrake software allows you to select the type of movie codec from H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora, frame rate and Adjust the output file quality, set the audio codec to one of the AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, AC3, OGG options, and adjust the bit rate and frequency of the sampling signal. You can also add or remove subtitle files to the movie and preview the results live.
Features of HandBrake:
- Convert all types of video formats or DVD files
- Output in MP4 and MKV format
- Attractive and simple user interface
- Apply different filters on videos
- Support for H.264 , H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video codecs
- Supports AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, AC3, OGG audio codecs
- Adjust the frame rate and output file quality
- Adjust the bit rate and frequency of the sampling signal
- Add or remove subtitles
- Preview results