Fix this error has been blocked for your protection in Windows 10
If you are a Windows 10 user and you want to install an application and you have encountered the error message This app has been blocked for your protection, read on. Because in today’s paper of error fixes This app has been blocked for your protection to your loved ones we teach in Windows 10.
Reasons for error This app has been blocked for your protection in Windows 10
As you know, Windows 10 has high security. Therefore, to protect users, any program or driver you intend to install under a magnifying glass. If the certificate of that program has expired or it detects a danger after installing that program, it will not allow its installation. In this case, you will see the message This app has been blocked for your protection.
But sometimes we are sure that the program we are going to install is not a problem and will not harm Windows. But the strictness of Windows 10 does not allow installation. So if you are sure of the health of your file and you definitely want to install it, do it according to the following methods:
The first method to fix the error
In the first step, change the settings of the Windows User Access Control (User Account Control). If you bring these settings to the lowest level, you have actually selected the lowest level of security. In this case, all programs will be allowed to install and access the hardware.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the Start menu and search for UAC;
- Select Change User Account Control Settings;
- Lower the slider and click OK.
The second method to fix the error
In this method, using Group Policy, we remove the user restriction to install the program.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Hold down the Win + R keys to open the Run window;
- Type gpedit.msc and click OK;
- To the left of the window that opens, follow the path below;
Computer Configuration> Windows Settings> Security Settings> Local Policies> Security Options
- Now from the right side of this page, double click on User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode ;
- In the window that opens, enable the Disable option and click the OK button to save the changes;
- Restart the system;
- Reinstall the program after Windows starts up.
If this method does not work, use the next method.
The third method is to fix the error
- Open the Run window; (Win + R key combination)
- Type regedit and click the OK button;
- From the left side of the window, follow the path below;
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System
- Now double click on the EnableLUA option from the right ;
- In the window that opens, change the Value Date value to zero and click OK;
- A message appears to restart the right side of the monitor;
- Click on the message and click the Resatart Now button;
- Re-install the program after Windows starts up.
The problem is definitely solved and you can easily install the program or driver you want.
I recommend that you reset the settings after installing the program.
See Also Browser privacy settings