If you are one of those people who love sweets, you must have faced the challenge of diet . Although most people try to minimize the consumption of processed foods and sugar during their diet, not eating sugary foods regularly can be harmful to the body. In this article, we asked nutritionists about approved sweeteners.
Chocolate and avocado mousse :
This delicious dessert is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids and can satisfy your appetite for sweets.
Ingredients for this mouse:
- A large avocado
- A quarter cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Two tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Two tablespoons of maple syrup
- A quarter teaspoon of vanilla extract
Pour all the ingredients into the mixer and mix well. This combination should have a mouse-like texture.
As you know, yogurt is rich in protein, calcium and probiotics , but some brands combine it with sugar. You can use strawberries to make sweet natural yogurt. Through this combination, you will receive 8 grams of sugar, 10 grams of protein and 120 calories.
Chocolate bar with nuts:
People who are looking for chocolate can use chocolate bars. It is often prepared on the basis of nuts and contains excellent fiber and protein.
Jar of raspberry jam with cake thing:
People who love jam can use raspberry jam. This jam is rich in protein and calcium. To prepare this jam jar, you need the following ingredients:
- One-half serving of low-fat cheese
- Three-quarters teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- One-eighth teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One-eighth teaspoon of almond extract
- One and a half teaspoons of maple syrup
- One-third of a cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- A number of crackers
Preparation: Mix cheese, lemon peel, extracts and a teaspoon of maple syrup in a small bowl. In another small bowl, combine raspberries and remaining maple syrup (one-half teaspoon). Add the crackers to a jar of jam. Then pour the cheese mixture on it and finally add the raspberry mixture and put it in the refrigerator.
Bananas with peanut butter:
This natural combination can be great for people who love sweets. This combination is rich in potassium because of bananas.
Chocolate Chip Biscuits:
If you are looking for a healthy biscuit, this option is great for you. Making these biscuits is very simple and easy.
Ingredients for this biscuit:
- One banana
- Half a cup of cooked oats
- Two tablespoons of chocolate chips
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients and place in a biscuit bowl and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
You can use the unique taste of pumpkin in all seasons. This plant is rich in fiber and vitamin A. Using coconut flour can add fiber and other nutrients such as magnesium, calcium and iron to this composition.
Ingredients for making this cake:
- A quarter of a cup + a tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- A quarter cup of egg whites
- Half a tablespoon of protein powder
- One-half tablespoon of pumpkin spices
- A half tablespoon of cinnamon
- Two tablespoons of coconut flour
- A tablespoon of flaxseed
- One-half teaspoon of baking soda
- A half teaspoon of stevia
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Take a suitable dish and grease it with coconut oil. Put the ingredients in the microwave for 4 minutes. After baking, take the cake out of the microwave and let it cool.
Bitter chocolate with strawberries:
This combination alone can meet your need for sweets.
Cocoa milk is a staple of children’s desserts, but adults can also use it. A pack of 226 grams of cocoa milk contains about 8 grams of protein.