VSdocman is a fast, easy and complete tool for creating documents for C # and VB Visual Studio developers. Using this tool, you can document your code at a professional level. VSdocman .NET Document Compiler is integrated directly into Visual Studio and will assist you in the entire document creation process. Based on your settings, this project tool scans VS solutions and then generates the final documentation and automatically reads your namespaces, types and members.
Features and Features of VSdocman Tools:
- Comprehensive generation of MSDN style class documents for C # and Visual Basic .NET projects
- Summary, remarks, parameter descriptions and other content are extracted from XML documents in your code.
- Increase productivity regardless of creating a class library, component, control, software, website (ASP .NET) or any C # or VB project
- Generate documentation from .NET XML comment with a single mouse click
- Create professional and technical documents in various formats HTML, CHM, Microsoft Help Viewer, MS Help 2, Docx, RTF, xml and…
- Automatic code interpretation
- Use the WYSIWYG comment editor to insert tables, lists, images, links, and other direct formatting into XML documents
- Full integration of the help file created in Visual Studio, including IntelliSense and the sensitive F1 help field
- Easy deployment and registration of documents on the target computer without any problems during installation
- Generate documents in command line mode when created automatically
- Create complex interpretations, generate VS documents
- Create professional documentation of your code in seconds for clients and developers
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Version 8.4 was installed on Visual Studio 2013 on December 30, 1996 on Windows 10 64-bit version and has been successfully registered.