One of the best software for stress component analysis in piping systems is Intergraph CAESAR II or COADE CAESAR II program, which allows analysis in various conditions and according to international standards. There are complete modeling features in this software and it enables the user to model with different materials and different sizes and conditions; Also, the integration of this software with CADWorx program, which is actually an extension for AutoCAD software suite, has made it possible to exchange information between them to optimize design and analysis.
Features and characteristics of Intergraph CAESAR II software :
– Has advanced modeling facilities and offers different settings in different temperature and pressure conditions
– Performing various static and dynamic analyzes of different piping systems
– Investigation and analysis of the effects of thermal loads, wind, earthquake and… on piping systems
– Has an extensive database of materials and tools
– Coordinate with CADWorx software and establish a link between engineering design and engineering analysis
– Troubleshooting and accurate reporting of analysis operations
– Display the results of the analysis graphically and animated
Persian and video tutorials Installation and activation of the 2014 version of this collection is provided in the form of a PDF file in the package and separately; The service pack is easy to install and does not interfere with license operation.
The above method can be used for other versions as well.
To install several SPLM-enabled software on a system, a license must be generated for all software during the license generation phase. For example, first select CAESAR II software in Keygen and enter Seats, then for later software such as TANK and PV Elite do the same and finally click Generate.
Hexagon PPM COADE CAESAR II 2019 v11.00.00.4800
Intergraph CAESAR II 2018 v10.00.00.7700
Intergraph CAESAR II 2016
Intergraph CAESAR II 2014
Crack and Persian installation tutorial